It is important that you read this page. The use of www.firststateinvestments.com (this “Website”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). After you have read and understood these Terms, you may click “I Agree” to confirm that you agree to the Terms which create a binding legal agreement between us. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using this Website.
General terms and conditions:
All users of services accessible through this site agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
Information on this site is provided by Colonial First State Global Asset Management (CFSGAM) a member of MUFG, a global financial group.
First State Investments provides services through the following entities:
• Colonial First State Asset Management (Australia) Limited (CFSAMAL), Australian Financial Services Licence Number (AFSL): 289017
• Colonial First State Managed Infrastructure Limited (CFSMIL), Australian Financial Services Licence Number (AFSL): 240550
• Realindex Investments Pty Limited (Realindex) – Australian Financial Services Licence 335381
Information provided on, and available from, this site does not constitute financial or taxation advice. The information does not take into account the objectives and circumstances of the individual investor. You should obtain investment and taxation advice specific to your investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs before making any investment decision.
All currency references are references to Australian dollars (unless otherwise specified).
Unless otherwise specifically stated, the material on this site is for information purposes only and nothing on this site currently:
• constitutes an offer of a Financial Product (as defined in the Australian Corporations Act 2001) or an offer generally;
• constitutes an invitation to subscribe for a Financial Product, or
• amounts to a solicitation for any business either in Australia or in any place other than Australia.
Accuracy of information and limitation of liability
First State Investments, the Group or any of its subsidiaries do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of information that is made available through this site. First State Investments, the Group or any of its subsidiaries will not be liable for or in connection with any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information made available through this site. However, First State Investments will endeavour to ensure that information is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware that material changes have occurred.
The investment risk
Investments in the products contained on this website are not investments, deposits or liabilities of the Group or other member companies of the MUFG Group and are subject to investment and other risks. Neither MUFG nor any other member company of the Group guarantee the repayment of capital or the performance of any of the funds or any particular rate of return from the fund, or any taxation consequences of, any investment in a fund which is made under the information available from this site.
First State Investments and related logos are trademarks registered in New Zealand. Copyright in the information provided on, and available from this site is owned CFSGAM Services Pty Limited.
In New Zealand the First State Investments logo is a trade mark of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia or an affiliate thereof and is used by FSI under licence. You may not alter or modify this information in any way. This information may be viewed on-line and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your personal reference. You may only use the trademarks and copyright material at this site with CFSGAM Services Pty Limited’s express permission and in accordance with CFSGAM Services Pty Limited’s directions from time to time. The use of, and creation of links to, this site are at the risk of the user and are subject to CFSGAM Services Pty Limited’s rights and the user's general legal obligations. CFSGAM Services Pty Limited’s makes no warranty and accepts no liability in relation to use of the trademarks outside New Zealand. For further information about creating links to this site and about using the First State Investments' material, see our guidelines below or contact CFSGAM on 13 13 36.
If you wish to create a link from your site to this site, in addition to the general terms and conditions you have read and agreed to above, you acknowledge the following.
• You may link your site only to the home page of this site.
• You must display the First State Investments URL and icon clearly and prominently, without in any way damaging the reputation of the MUFG Group, First State Investments or goods and services the Group provides, or suggest any association between the Group or First State Investments and other persons, organisations, goods and services, unless approved by CFSGAM Services Pty Limited.
• If CFSGAM Services Pty Limited allows you to use its copyright material you may use it only in accordance with its directions from time to time, using only material supplied or approved by it, without any alteration and incorporating notices indicating. CFSGAM Services Pty Limited’s ownership of copyright material.
• CFSGAM Services Pty Limited may take legal action in respect of any use of the its name or copyright material, without the its permission, other than in accordance with the its directions or in breach of the Bank's rights or your general legal obligations.
First State Investments is committed to maintaining high standards of corporate governance, ethics and behaviour in all of its activities, as part of which First State Investments requires that its employees display the highest levels of professionalism in all aspects of their work to facilitate compliance with its code of conduct and all applicable laws.
First State Investments is also committed to providing a culture where all staff are encouraged to raise concerns about unacceptable practice and misconduct. This extends to others with a connection to First State Investments such as directors, contractors, consultants, suppliers and service providers or a relative or dependent of these individuals or their spouse.
Individuals as noted above with information in relation to serious wrongdoing (including unethical, illegal, corrupt or other inappropriate conduct) are encouraged to contact the First State Investments Whistleblowing Protection Officer via:
• The First State Investments EthicsPoint website click here.
The global direct access telephone hotline on +1-844-319-1607, or a local toll free number in the following locations:
• Australia: 1-800-515-184
• Hong Kong: 800-93-3975
• United Kingdom: 0808-234-5817
• United States: (844) 319-1607
• Singapore: (StarHub) 800-001-0001 OR (SingTel) 800-011-1111 then 844-319-1607
By clicking “I Agree” you:
(1) represent, warrant and undertake to us that you are (1) either a New Zealand professional licensed financial advisor or an institutional/wholesale client (as defined in the Corporations Act), (2) that you will only access the information on this Website for professional use only and (3) that you will not provide any content on the Website to retail clients (as defined in the Corporations Act);
(2) confirm that you have read and understood the Terms and agree to abide by them on every occasion that you access this Website; and
(3) confirm that you are accessing this Website in compliance with the laws and regulations of New Zealand.