It is important that you read this page. The use of www.firststateinvestments.com (this “Website”) is subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). After you have read and understood these Terms, you may click “I Agree” to confirm that you agree to the Terms which create a binding legal agreement between us. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using this Website.
General terms and conditions:
All users of services accessible through this site agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
Information on this site is provided by First State Investments, which is a business unit within the Wealth Management division of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia Ltd ABN 48 123 123 124 (the Bank).
First State Investments provides services through the following entities:
• Colonial First State Asset Management (Australia) Limited (CFSAMAL), Australian Financial Services Licence Number (AFSL): 289017
• Colonial First State Managed Infrastructure Limited (CFSMIL), Australian Financial Services Licence Number (AFSL): 240550
• Realindex Investments Pty Limited (Realindex) – Australian Financial Services Licence 335381
Information provided on, and available from, this site does not constitute financial or taxation advice. The information does not take into account the objectives and circumstances of the individual investor. You should obtain investment and taxation advice specific to your investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs before making any investment decision.
All currency references are references to Australian dollars (unless otherwise specified).
Unless otherwise specifically stated, the material on this site is for information purposes only and nothing on this site currently:
• constitutes an offer of a Financial Product (as defined in the Australian Corporations Act 2001) or an offer generally;
• constitutes an invitation to subscribe for a Financial Product, or
• amounts to a solicitation for any business either in Australia or in any place other than Australia.
Accuracy of information and limitation of liability
First State Investments, the Bank or any of its subsidiaries do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of information that is made available through this site. First State Investments, the Bank or any of its subsidiaries will not be liable for or in connection with any loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in information made available through this site. However, First State Investments will endeavour to ensure that information is updated as soon as practicable when it becomes aware that material changes have occurred.
The investment risk
Investments in the products contained on this website are not investments, deposits or liabilities of the Bank or other member companies of the Commonwealth Bank Group and are subject to investment and other risks. Neither the Bank nor any other member company of the Commonwealth Bank Group guarantee the repayment of capital or the performance of any of the funds or any particular rate of return from the fund, or any taxation consequences of, any investment in a fund which is made under the information available from this site.
First State Investments and related logos are trademarks registered in New Zealand. Copyright in the information provided on, and available from this site is owned by Colonial First State Group Limited. You may not alter or modify this information in any way. This information may be viewed on-line and may be reproduced in hard copy only for your personal reference. You may only use the trademarks and copyright material at this site with Colonial First State Group Limited's express permission and in accordance with Colonial First State Group Limited's directions from time to time. The use of, and creation of links to, this site are at the risk of the user and are subject to Colonial First State Group Limited's rights and the user's general legal obligations. Colonial First State Group Limited makes no warranty and accepts no liability in relation to use of the trademarks outside New Zealand. For further information about creating links to this site and about using the First State Investments' material, see our guidelines below or contact Colonial First State on 13 13 36.
If you wish to create a link from your site to this site, in addition to the general terms and conditions you have read and agreed to above, you acknowledge the following.
• You may link your site only to the home page of this site.
• You must display the First State Investments URL and icon clearly and prominently, without in any way damaging the reputation of the Bank, First State Investments or goods and services the Bank provides, or suggest any association between the Bank or First State Investments and other persons, organisations, goods and services, unless approved by Colonial First State Group Limited.
• If Colonial First State Group Limited allows you to use its copyright material you may use it only in accordance with its directions from time to time, using only material supplied or approved by it, without any alteration and incorporating notices indicating Colonial First State Group Limited's ownership of copyright material.
• Colonial First State Group Limited may take legal action in respect of any use of the its name or copyright material, without the its permission, other than in accordance with the its directions or in breach of the Bank's rights or your general legal obligations.
By clicking “I Agree” you:
(1) represent, warrant and undertake to us that you are (1) either a New Zealand professional licensed financial advisor or an institutional/wholesale client (as defined in the Corporations Act), (2) that you will only access the information on this Website for professional use only and (3) that you will not provide any content on the Website to retail clients (as defined in the Corporations Act);
(2) confirm that you have read and understood the Terms and agree to abide by them on every occasion that you access this Website; and
(3) confirm that you are accessing this Website in compliance with the laws and regulations of New Zealand.