This is a financial promotion for The First State Multi-Asset Strategy. This information is for professional clients only in the EEA and elsewhere where lawful. Investing involves certain risks including:
- The value of investments and any income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed. Investors may get back significantly less than the original amount invested.
- Currency risk: Changes in exchange rates will affect the value of assets which are denominated in other currencies.
- Emerging market risk: Emerging markets may not provide the same level of investor protection as a developed market; they may involve a higher risk than investing in developed markets.
- Derivative risk: The use of derivatives may result in large price fluctuations and gains or losses that are greater than an investment in the underlying asset.
- Credit risk: The issuers of bonds or similar investments may not pay income or repay capital when due.
- Interest rate risk: Interest rates affect the value of investments; if rates go up, the value of investments fall and vice versa.
For details of the FCA authorised firms issuing this information and any funds referred to, please see Terms and Conditions and Important Information below
For a full description of the terms of investment and the risks please see the Prospectus and Key Investor Information Document for each Fund.
If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of our funds for your investment needs, please seek investment advice.